Thursday 28 March 2013

You can do better than this!!


You can do better than this!!

When you talk about perfection, do you really justify your words when you say “It’s Perfect!!”; then may it be your work or may it be your way of living life or may it be whatever you have achieved in life. I have lately started believing in one fact very strongly, “I can do it better”!!

I am happy for my achievements and possessions, but I can still be at a better position. While being at work, I would give my 100%, and when I see the output, it might appear to be perfect & flawless, I might even get a proud pat on back for my work, but when I penetrate deeper I would surely find atleast some scope for improvement. There would surely be some effort, if taken, would boost my efficiency & give me a better result than before.

Similarly when I look at my Life today, I possess Love, Relationships, Friendships, and am extremely delighted for my strength of having people around me to talk to me, support me whenever I need, but am sure there would be some space left for me to nurture these delicate stems so that they stay with me forever, strengthen them to avoid emotional gaps & misunderstandings.

If you see your Bank Balance today, you would always find a room to add more to it, so work harder, earn more & spend more. Similarly you can take efforts to add many more Happy moments & Celebrations to your Life.

If you try to analyze how much fun you have had till today, how many parties, movies, family outings, hangouts with friends you have had, it might be a big count, but am sure you would still want to add many more to that & you should aim to do so. Believe me you would find scope for improvement in every niche of your Life, like your Dressing, your Health, your Home, your Body and Inner you.

Your consistent determination to enhance your Life would leave no place for negativity, laziness, sorrows, pains, etc…With this little optimistic struggle for enrichment, you will keep growing higher and higher with a magnificent and finest past.

If you keep saying and believing that “I can do better than this” when it comes to any petty activity of your Life today, am sure you would feel pleased & gratified at the moment of your last breath, for you would have lived a Splendidly Perfect Life always.

1 comment: