Thursday 13 December 2012

Adieu...2012



2012 is all set & ready packing its bags…. Well, am happy, as this year was just like a guest to me whom you would not wish to welcome ever…  Somewhere the beginning of this year was boorish for me….It gave me lot of bites during  its stay with me…The painful burns, the pricking thorns, the awful memories made me lose & forget all the little bit good things happened to me during this year.. The left over scars flash a promo of the unpleasant glimpses together, giving me sleepless nights. ….But today I wish to give it a thought of why I am saying so…coz I always believe in one advice my mother gave... the nature believes in one funda..Give and Take or may be Tit for Tat…so its worth thinking & going at the beginning of the year to know where I went wrong & messed up my job. Coz whatever I got, may be so called bad, is nothing but what I gave, could be unintentionally. And believe me it made me sort my torments during the year… A little analysis of yourself helps you sort your problems…n may be the guilt of you doing wrong things, settles down. At times very conveniently we blame the situation, the people around us, the time in which we are breathing, but when you peep deeper you get to know its none other than ‘YOU’ who is responsible for the situation getting worst as you could have made it better taking a wiser decision with a smiling face. Its ‘YOU’ who attract negativity in the people around you, may be coz of your frowning face, your so called problems which in actual would be just tit bit ones for others, your cranky tears which drop due to your anger  and you might expect people to sympathize you who are already piled up with their heap of problems.  Well I have started believing in one thing strongly, phase of life, may be good or bad; will come and go SOME DAY, if its good enjoy it to the fullest, if its bad, take it as a  challenge to make it good in fraction of time.  And not to blame this year any more, would thank 2012 giving me the best of lessons which are etched into me forever.. As 2012 is bidding goodbye and sending my favorite goodies alongwith 2013, its time to close eyes, take a deep breath & welcome this fresh, warm & new year with new thoughts to my life……..WELCOME 2013……!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You know my comments....love u kiddo & i can vouch on v few ppl......surely u!

    ReplyDelete