Wednesday 23 February 2011


My Moment of Love….

I got married in January, 2010 to Sanket, more than a year after my engagement…We know each other since end of 2008. Not a very long courtship but short, crisp and exciting. Our courtship blossomed with lot of coffee dates, outings, shopping, family dinners, get togethers, gifts, etc, etc… But also had a pinch of small fights & arguments…which actually strengthened our love…which shall be the case with everyone….

And so our relationship moved on with planning & preparations for engagement, then wedding….Time travelled …very fast…after the wedding, it came to adjusting to the new routine & the new family…beautiful days with beautiful people…who very soon became....... MY PEOPLE…No doubt Sanket loved me at every point, always caressed my feelings & secured me… I loved him too, tried my best to support him always.. I never felt alone or left out… but still something was missing….Did not even realize that some spark, some feeling was missing in our relationship…Never realized until the day we had a big fight on some silly issue….It was more of a misunderstanding which at times inflates because of arguments…A general argument like anyone can have…But words cut words which at times hurt and then lead to distrust, pain, stings…. And so the pessimist part of me came out, bringing weird thoughts to my mind like this is the end of it… felt like the world is no more around for me…felt lost completely….My eyes ran out of water…This was the moment of realization that helped me unearth my moment of love…The feeling that made me feel, the eternal love I have for him…My life is nil without him, aimless without him…My life is as good as no life without him… But Sanket is prudent enough to not stretch the argument longer…. He made me understand that there is no point in extending fights if the fight is with your beloved one…. In the end, the person who loves you the most will always help you improve on your mistakes & if you really love the person, you will take efforts to avoid repeating the same mistake… Quarrels are temporary but most of them leave marks on the relationship that cannot be erased. Few marks embellish remembrance & few prick if remembered.

So I discovered my Moment of love, the feeling which made me realize that we are just made for each other…& my priority is only Sanket…Every day after that day built our relationship with stronger bricks of memories…indeed tightened our bond with tough knots those cannot be separated.

5 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Lovely post....I guess I knew bout this incident...maybe you had told me once..but to read it was all the more beautiful...keep writing!!

    Love you both a lottt... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u write just as beautiful u r & just as brainy u look & behave.....
    we all r sure u guys r made 4 each other & u will....long live ur undying love!!

    always flash those dimples u never know when they cast a spell :)

    loveya loads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aj kam kami distay watta....

    ReplyDelete
  4. god bles you both with all the love, peace, togethernesss, happiness and your glitery laughter.

    keep writing


    loveleen sweta

    ReplyDelete