Wednesday 13 October 2010

Music, the word itself is so soothing…. Different people will have different ideas about music…Few people live with it & few die with it…It cheers the happy mood paving a way to a bash or it even at times helps to calm the awful moments, the tragedies of life.. It actually pulls out the strings of your heart, vibrates them & put them back….

Apparently, melodies of music quite often connect me to a particular era…to some piece of my past….It revives my old memories & flashes….it actually makes me feel nostalgic.. Just like some fragrance of a perfume, few songs of a particular time will close your old instances behind your eyelids…

Music at times has also helped me to deal with few troubles of my life….It boosts me if I am feeling low at some point of time….& also makes me feel happier if I am already in high spirits…Its not like I sing well or know playing any musical organ, but I have a unique relationship with music. Daily on my way I put on my headphones, mornings are for soft music & evenings for party numbers…. I love to dream on music, I love to tap on music…It alters my mood from bad to good…& good to the best….Quite often I reach to a different trance…I can fantasize with music, which takes me to a different orbit making me build castles in air….I just love to be with music….Is the case same with you guys too????

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Babes...

    I am so happy to read a blog on music.. We both share the same chemistry with music just like we share with each other... I love the way you write, the way you express yourself... I love the way you feelings come out of ur heart through the medium of ur finger tips and reflect in your blog...

    keep it up sweet heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jaan, luv u so much...Thanks a tons. The credit no doubt goes to u...its because of u I started writing...U explored this skill in me....luv u a lot..

    ReplyDelete