Friday 30 July 2010

I am happy today.....


Over a last few days, I was just wondering on what can be penned down….Several thoughts were floating around my mind but nothing could pass on to my fingers….But today, out of the blue, I feel to write on my mood today… I don’t know why I am feeling so happy today…Am going deep into my thoughts…to ponder what is making me feel so joyous, so positive…Is it the mirror which is saying “You are looking gorgeous today!!!” or is it that my Boss is not around and am really having a great time chatting with my colleagues, which relax me in the middle of my heap of work….Is it the weather outside which is splashing water all around & reflecting several shades of green….or is it because weekend is nearing & will be freaking out with my friends this Saturday night…..No matter whatever goes wrong today, my face is jeweled with a smile…
……So is it that things are going well on their own or is it that I am taking any effort to make my day cheerful? So here lies the answer; It seems once I decide on the dawn of the day, to be HAPPY,…I will be happy & blissful for sure…So this will lead me :- to dress to look the best of mine….to giggle on chats whether my Boss is around or not…..to soothe my eyes with shimmers of nature & ignoring the muddy water….& to plan a weekend to explore it to the fullest which will make my upcoming week go happy….So why not convince one’s heart to be happy everyday and leave the scars behind…why not line the dark clouds of awful memories with sparkling silvers making it look spectacular…why not feel contended always with whatever little you have than to weep on what you don’t have, which is not made for you...To cover the pessimism in one’s heart with tons of positives around, will surely help in growing ahead…and to live life than to leaving life
….

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie!

    Lovely piece...I loved the sentence where you have said "jewelled with a smile"! :-)

    Its just like Amir Khan says in 3 idiots, dil ko ullu banake rakho ;-P

    keep writing darling..love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its a friendly visit for a friendly blogger thus by dropping here from my blog

    Follow my blog if you like it means

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Neha

    Well said if we ourself will be happy our world and around our world it will also look happy and beautiful at the same time.


    keep it up
    and write more and more because your stuffs are positive always.
    loveleen sweta

    ReplyDelete