Wednesday 21 July 2010

Am I Shopaholic ???





Pleasure is a feeling that satisfies one on meeting his needs, making his/her dream come true, so it can be just anything that makes you feel elated…It could be a painting that you are dedicatedly completing since 2-3 days & gives u a beautiful picture after its final wash or a surprise from your better half…or also meeting an old friend….. But in my case, what immensely delights me is when I go on shopping…Shopping makes me feel not only pleased but contended and relaxed….It could sound a bit weird…but this is truly me…I just go crazy when it comes to shopping, not only when it is shopping for myself but also for anyone else; the reasoning here could be as whenever I go shopping for anyone else, I surely buy something for myself as well, may it be a tit bit thing. I just cant control myself when it comes to shopping….May it be buying a dress, a top, bag, footwear, accessories, watches, perfumes…etc…etc….It is an addiction which I cannot just resist…May be my hubby has to set up a rehabilitation centre to cure my this disease.. And also it could be a bit dangerous too, as this disease is contagious…It mainly spreads on accompanying a shopaholic…Like my sis in law who was not at all a shopper has changed noticeably & has decided to change her wardrobe…

I still cherish my College days memories when we used to go shopping at Fashion Street / Linking road…And the funniest part is I used to always be left with just about Rs.10-Rs.20 right at CST where all the way I had to still travel to Thane…Even though tummy is empty let the shopping bags overflow, this used to be our funda always….Also to save from daily pocket money, taking money from Mamma for 1st class pass n buying a 2nd class one, are few of my treasured moments too…These petty savings always helped in my shopping… …
Shopping not only gives me immense happiness but its also my stress buster. Whenever I am stressed, upset, have a fight with my hubby, I go for shopping…which not only empties my pockets but also empties my temper, my anger…The best thing what I can get from shopping is spending time with myself, to explore myself more, to blend with different hues, styles…I just love to spend time at different stores! But I feel myself lucky to have such a supportive husband who never ever opposes me when I go on shopping, though I shop first and then show him the stuff.....….But I leave this to him to decide whether he considers me a shopaholic???

3 comments:

  1. HEY!!

    What an entry!!! ;-) Perfect topic for the first post of your cute blog! I always knew you would write straight from the heart...
    Very fresh post...keep it going cutie!

    And yes I consider you a shopping freak...but a very cute one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adu....Its you who has inspired me in writing blogs...And I really cudnt think of ne other topic than this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way 2 go nehu....wht cld b a better subject than this 4 u 2 start..... :)

    ageed 2 all u said.....

    may it b clothes....accessories...or even groceries ....if its shopping im in :D

    it was just me sum yrs back however things change over period of time.....now when i had a kid i always save those stress busters 2 b spent on him....
    its been really long i have gone shopping....

    this was a surprise 4om u though ...a blog!!! keep writting......

    ReplyDelete